Explore the nearby Barrier Reef, take trips inland or simply relax in a hammock on the large veranda!
Caye Caulker is a tropical island paradise where you can be as active or relaxed as you wish. The sandy, palm clad island is eight miles long, split into two unequal parts. In places, the island is less than half a mile wide, meaning that you are never far from the crystal clear blue sea, making it a perfect base for water activities. Snorkeling and diving are especially popular here as we are less than a mile from the Barrier Reef, rewarded by its beauty and protection. We are centrally located amongst many marine reserves for which Belize has become well known and you can see a huge variety of marine life. Please note that it’s because of the reef’s proximity to Caye Caulker, that sand doesn’t build up into large areas on the beach. We have a beach (and plenty of palm trees) but it is narrow. Sunbathing on docks and in hammocks is very popular though!
The beautiful 'Casa Jessita' is perfect for one or two couples, or a family of upto five people to share a home away from home on 'La Isla Carinosa'.
* one king size room
* second room with one double and one single bed, suitable for a couple, two singles or upto three children
* located just a short walk from the restaurants and village amenities in a very quiet part of the island,
* just one block back from the seafront, 2 minutes from the beach.
* current prices start at $95USD a night (plus 9% hotel tax), depending on the number of people staying.
* minimum of 5 nights
* discount for a two-week stay and a further discount for a month.
* rentable either as one-bedroom or two- bedroom home – different charges apply.
* air conditioning in both bedrooms, fan cooled in whole house
* full kitchen with gas cooker, 4-ring hob, microwave, full-size fridge-freezer and fully stocked with cooking implements.
* large bathroom with hot water, full bath tub and shower.
* beautiful veranda on three sides of the property with plenty of seating to watch the sky, birds and occasional passersby.
* office space (you can arrange internet connection for longer stays).
* cleaning included. Laundry service can also be arranged.
* baby items such a cot, stroller, baby bath, and potty can also be rented on a weekly basis, so that you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink for a break with your little one. The house is semi-baby safed (but please assess for yourselves) without being noticeable to other guests.
We can also help you plan your tours around Belize and the Barrier Reef with many years expertise in tourism. Please contact us for futher information, and enjoy planning your visit to this beautiful, diverse country.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet, 1 Workroom
1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed
Blender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
Hair dryer, Shower, Hot Tub, Washbasin
Laundry service Optional
Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
Private Balcony, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Private OutsidePorch, OutsideSandBox, Private Terrace
Credit cards accepted, Children welcome, Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed