Come and visit our great new condo, located in downtown Montreal and the heart of Quartier de Spectacles. The location of the condo, "Quartier des Spectacles", is well-known for the various events and shows (Montreal en Lumieres, Jazz Festival, International Film Festival and many others ...), and is surrounded by hundreds of restaurants and bars.
We are very conveniently located for public transportation (bus or metro), driving, or even walking!
- 1 minute away from the most popular commercial street Ste. Catherine street and Metro station St. Laurent;
- 5 minutes to UQAM university and 10 minutes to McGil University on foot;
- walking distance to Old Montreal, Old Port and even Plateau Mont Royal;
parking available in front of the building for $12/day.
Here is a list of what's included in this great condo:
- Air conditioner
- 50 inch TV with cable channels
- Fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher
- Microwave, toaster, waterboiler, coffee maker
- Dishes, utensils, salt and pepper
- Washer and dryer
- Hair dryer
- Soap, shampoo
Upon arrival, you will be provided with a folder with information on attractions of Montreal, a map, instructions of the public transportation system, as well as a detailed information sheet of the surrounding area.
If you have any other questions or demands, please feel free to message me! I will be responding within hours if not right away.
Wish you all a pleasant stay in Montreal, my favourite city in the world!
Suited for (persons):
Up to 4
Cost per night
(for 4 people)
79 - 109
Make a Booking Inquiry
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
1 Fold-away bed, 1 Queen bed
Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Wireless Broadband Internet, Telephone, TV (Cable)
Hair dryer, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
Clothes dryer, Washing machine
Air conditioning, Electric heating
Housekeeper Optional, Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed